Wednesday, May 27, 2009


spell L-O-V-E?
thanks for those
angels that stand by
when i fall,
holding me tight.


2 more days
to mark th
end of my fyp.
most of us gonna
self declare off
on the last day.
gonna go out
and have fun((:

bumping into
you dont seems
to be anything
to me now.

went for
orientation
at Wyeth Nutritional(s)
Ptd Ltd.
I will be attached
to Global Quality Dept.
Gonna work with
4 angmo director,
3 manager.
is gonna be super
quiet but i guess
is a good
experience for
me working with
such a super duper
big international company(:
is gonna be a four
day formal wear.
woo~
and what more
can i ask when i
have transport from
boonlay or jurong east mrt?
and is so much nearer to
my house and the
pay is not bad.

today gonna be
a super busy day.
1pm; demostration.
3pm; briefing for
attachment.

off to do
my final report.
gonna mit up
my babyjo
tonight<3

so hooked to
the place now.

No comments: