Friday, May 15, 2009


this 12 weeks of
fyp is coming to an
end soon.
10 more days.
now i am
not looking forward anymore.
all of us will be
going for attachment
then some will be
heading to ns,
some will still
be studying.
but no matter wad,
i wish you guys all
th best!
rem keep in touch.

friends;
dearest
peiqing,
weichong,
kelly,
weichew,
mahjong,
yonghong,
yuting,
bernice,
aster,
weizhong,
shifan,
wongbo,
shaowen,
xiaoyuan
and mark.
you guys will
be missed.

thanks god,
for letting me be
in wtc.
thou dt sucks,
thou supervisor sucks,
timing sucks too.
but is great having
all of you here by me.

esp peiqing,
th one that head
school and home
with me.
and super supportive
of my facial stuffs.
weichong,
th one that
entertain all of us.
th one that really
stand by me no matter
how i feel.
like my hero at times.
weichew,
th one that seems
dao but protect me
like a big bro.
talk to me, and
giving me support.
kelly,
oh my god!
th one that name
i cant stop calling
for once.
th one that sit next
to me hear my joy
see me tear.
and help me out
whenever he can.
yonghong,
th one that
is super random
but always being
there to help.

but still,
everyone is
appreciated
deep down.

No comments: