Wednesday, February 17, 2010


just someone
to stand by me
will do(:
i dont need
a big gang of
friends.

first day
of cny;
bad fall.
shucks.
bt had some fun
at night.

sec day
of cny;
came back
in the late noon.
off to bro sj's hse.
din gamble
in the end.
but had fun.
his mama
very cute(:

third day
of cny;
gambler friends
all fly me aeroplane.
so decided to
rot at home
but i guess
that's not me.
and in the end,
i hang out wid
kelvin.
decided to go
snap photos.
is a really walking day.
hit peinsula,supreme court,
art museum,esplanade,
marina sq,suntec,
millenium walk and
marina floating platform,
uncle ringo and one fullerton.
enjoyed thou. (:

meet weikiat out
to chill at 1am.
off to wcp,
geyland and loyang.
pretty nice weather.
back home at 5am.

bt i cant slp anymore.

i have been slacking
too much, i guess.
have been playing
too much.
i need go back
to work soon. =x

I am enjoying life
to the max((:

I realized alot of
things too.

No comments: