Wednesday, September 2, 2009

th day i
made up
my mind;
for you.

went to give
tuition,
den meet
up tiamo and darl
again to pray
and yes,
i gotten my
FCUK watch.
we three have
been seeing each
other so often
this day.

tmr;
darl sis bday(:
gonna head for
interview and
sign my contract
for f1.
then get balloon,
den down to
meet tiamo to
chalet.

plans for
this week-
friday;
driving and
tonning session
wid es,gs,wl
and our driver,jw.
((:

saturday;
tuition,
then running some
events at nlb for
agustine then
meet up wid hteinlin
to celebrate his bday.
vroom vroom~

sunday;
yes MY LAST
EC0718 chalet((:

ps.imissmybabyjo.)):

second time;
THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE.
i still rem
my used to be password
teller for every night
told me how
the story goes
and how it attract
me to want to read
this book.

No comments: