Friday, August 21, 2009

3 months
really flies fast.
i have learnt
alot throughout
this journey
i have been
with Wyeth.
every single
standard procedure,
every single angels
that help me
through.
thanks a million.

a farewell lunch
which i finally
get to really
sit down and
talk to almost
everyone in my
dept after 3 months.
it was great
sitting dwn wid
your directors
talking abt life.
overall, it was
a great experience
doing a totally
no link to ur course
job at a big company.

thanks for the chance.

on the way to work,
i was thinking,
really time flies.
w/o you for
quite sometime,
tackling every
single obstacles
i been through
alone at times,
seems really hard,
bt i have grown up
bit by bit.
lesson learnt.

mood was pretty
good today,
no more waking up
at 7pm.
*cross my fingers*

gonna head over
to plant to do
my exit clearance
soon.
4 more hrs to
freedom.
gonna spend my
time wisely now.

all the best!
waiting.

No comments: