Friday, July 3, 2009

#16.51
just ended
a short meeting
wid my supervisor
and colleagues.

been thinking
abt wad i gonna
do after i graduate.
esp abt job.

today was a busy day
rush to get
the complaint letter
keyed in.
review colleagues'.
did my weekly report.

i like to get busy,
rather than nth
to do cos at
least time pass faster.
boss just gave me
a dateline to
show him at least
some overview.
auditors coming soon;
all of us gonna get busy.

soon,
week 5 ending.

gonna meet up
wid babyjo
and kexin for movie;
transformers 2.

is gonna be a
very busy weekend.

rough plan,
saturday morning
get pdl,
breakfast and tuition
wid beline,
noon gonna do facial
for kenny and friend
after that, gonna
head to victoria hall
for concert.
sunday morning
do facial for yishen,
work and
dinner wid my rachLOVE(:

looking forward
to meet my baby.
-gone

star star star.
why do i feel
upset when i
heard thing
abt you?

No comments: